To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
130 Wilson Creek Road
Boston, KY 40107
- Patricia Turner
- Phone: 502-398-3474
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Affiliates • Boston, KY
Posted 2 months ago
Perform administrative functions to support Distillery Operations
These are the essential functions of the position but not limited to these activities:
- Schedule syrup/slop haulers for the Dryhouse
- Enter receipts for grain and coal in SAP
- Enter and track work orders in SAP
- Track and manage vacations for all Distillery employees
- Recordkeeping on grain, mash, beer chemistry, yeast making and other production and Q.C. records
- General filing
- Adheres to and promotes quality, environmental, health and safety as one of the organization’s business priorities
- 2 years of administrative/clerical experience is required
- Data entry experience in SAP or similar ERP software is required
- Prior safety and environmental experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to access all areas of the plant.
- Working knowledge of computer operations.
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment focusing on continuous improvement opportunities.
Associates Degree preferred