Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales position is responsible for taking parts requests from customers, internal departments and must be able to quickly and accurately identify, locate, and quote the services needed. You must be able to professionally and effectively communicate with customers, vendors, and other employees. The parts counter is a fast paced, type of job that relies heavily on a high level of computer proficiency, excellent communication skills, salesmanship and multitasking capabilities.
- Assist customers/team members in a courteous, professional manner.
- Answer phones and emails in a timely courteous manner.
- Utilize multiple computer applications to efficiently and accurately look up, order, and sell parts.
- Utilize multiple forms of communication (phones, emails, text message) to stay in constant contact with customers and vendors.
- Constantly work to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Obtain detailed information from customer to insure accurate parts ordering and billing.
- Maintain neat, clean, organized appearance throughout the sales department, display excellent customer service, diligent follow up and a constantly evolving knowledge of services.
- Establish, maintain, and constantly increase an excellent working knowledge of our products by completing any available training and ongoing education opportunities.
- Report detailed information on lost sales for team manager.
- Computer proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Customer management skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
Hardworking And Dedicated