1st Choice Seeds is an established growing seed company in Rushville, Indiana. We are both professional and fast-paced with a fun and friendly work environment. We have an excellent long-term position for a business professional to join our management team as a Production Supervisor.
Our company motto is “1st in Seed Quality.” This role is instrumental in helping achieve our mission to deliver the very best quality seed to the farmers that we serve. Continual improvement is our culture with a small business team that strives for excellence in all that we do.
The ideal candidate must be well organized with an extraordinary attention to detail. You will lead daily production activities including but not limited to: planning, coordinating, managing production associates and executing processes. Your successful daily efforts will result in creating the highest quality seed in the industry.
The 1st Choice team is enthusiastically anticipating you joining us and we are committed to supporting and training you for success! We provide a competitive salary; health insurance; 401K company match retirement plan; continuing educational assistance; paid holidays and a generous PTO schedule.
Production Supervisor Primary Responsibilities:
• Plan and conduct production operations that include treating and packaging corn, soybean and wheat seed.
• Coordinate inbound and outbound shipment logistics for raw and in-process seed products.
• Manage production associates.
• Maintain accurate and complete production and quality control records.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. Will consider other degrees for the right candidate.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a fast-paced agricultural environment.