To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Turnersville, NJ
- Barbara Cusumano
- Phone: 856-985-8600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Turnersville, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / Professional Services
An accounting and payroll firm, is hiring a Business Development Representative for Turnersville, New Jersey area.
· Are you an ambitious, self-starter that enjoys developing relationships?
· Can you build credibility with your problem solving approach?
· And are you looking for a dynamic opportunity with a fast growing firm?
accounting firm serving closely held companies and the dynamic owners who run these companies. We provide a full range of compilation, tax preparation, strategic planning and payroll services. Our clients obtain relief from day-to-day accounting hassles while receiving 24/7 access to financial data through our advanced web-based Document Presentation. Our scalable business model has set our firm on a progressive growth track and we have aggressive plans to continue our exciting growth!
· Manage and grow new accounts by closing 3-4 new deals per month. (New accounts generate monthly billing of $500 - $1000/month.)
· Develop new business accounts through diligent prospecting efforts.
· Self Generate and coordinate with your inside sales team to secure 8-10 appointments every week.
· Conduct solution-based sales consultations with decision makers.
· Qualify prospects and close sales
· Build and maintain strong alliance relationships with chambers, associations, trade organizations, bankers, attorneys and insurance agents to drive referrals.
· Supervise and coordinate the inside sales team.
· Provide management with weekly productivity reports including pending client and completed appointment reports.
· 3+ years of sales experience selling professional services is preferred.
· Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
· Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· High Energy and disciplined, in order to achieve sales results.
· Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
· Problem-solving with the confidence to recommend solutions.
· Abundance mentality with a “does whatever it takes” approach.
· Determined and driven to succeed financially.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
base salary in the $30’s plus commission incentives. First year total compensation expected to $50K – 65K+. Future year potential anticipated to be $100K+.