Thursday, February 6, 2020
203 Sparks Avenue
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
RN & LPN opportunities available at Hillcrest Village
For additional information, please contact:
Mina Kouklan, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Call/text: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, RN, LPN (Career Fair 2/6)
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities in a nursing position?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional nursing manner.
- You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care of a designated nursing unit.
Our commitment to our team members:
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- PayActiv – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff
- Valid Indiana Nurse License: Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified