Cost Engineering Analyst
Allied Resources is looking for a Cost Engineering Analyst who will perform project controls cost engineering support for high-voltage infrastructure/Electric Utility capital projects. The position provides excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, and more!
A Day in the Life
- Manage program financial risks and opportunities and provide detailed analysis of variances to budget, quarterly plan, and month over month variance analysis.
- Monitor the portfolio of projects estimate at completion versus authorization ensuring that projects do not exceed authorization.
- Develop material request reporting which is used as a source of input for Cost Engineering.
- Reviews vendor forecasts to ensure that they are providing quality forecasts.
- Provide historical comparisons of complete projects and programs.
The Wish List
- 4+ years Project Controls experience related to cost engineering/analysis Heavy Construction/Civil, Industrial, Utility, O&G, or related capital construction projects.
- Experience with Project Controls/Management Software (Primavera P6, MS Project, etc.)
- Strong oral/written communication and organization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required.
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.
- Cost Controling
- Cost Engineering
- Cost Management
- Earned Value Management
- Project Controls