Signature Systems Group (SSG) is a high growth manufacturer of composite ground protection products in the events, entertainment and industrial marketplaces worldwide. We are a 20-year-old internationally branded company. Our company is rapidly growing so we are looking to add an experienced Assembly (Warehouse/Shipping) Lead to our team.
SSG provides their full time employees with competitive pay and benefits including affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage; employer paid group life insurance and short and long-term disability.
The Assembly Supervisor is the front line leadership at the plant level. Their purpose is to oversee all operations within their area (assembly). The Assembly Supervisor is responsible for ensuring safety, quality, delivery and production efficiencies to meet the standards and expectations of internal and external customers. Supervisors are also morale builders and are responsible for creating a positive work environment for all employees.
This is a salaried position. We are looking for 1st (5 AM - 2 PM) Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to manage and develop your team.
- Must be able to perform any task in Assembly from start to finish.
- Inspect and spot check all Mega Deck mats throughout your shift to ensure that they meet the required standard.
- Make sure all employees follow ISO processes.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations as well as follow lockout, tag-out (LOTO) procedures.
- Monitors employee attendance, and disciplines accordingly in accordance to the Attendance Policy
- Monitor production and throughput. Ensure that all production and quality forms and boards are completed.
- Certify team members' on individual workstations satisfy each level of progression on the skills matrix
- Coach and assist all employees with problem solving and conflict resolution
- Train team members on various processes, procedures and job tasks with their area
- Support Lean & Kaizen initiatives and drive continuous improvement
- Adminster and maintain company policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of hand tools and CNC machine required.
- Basic measurement and gage use skills
- Basic math skills
- Problem solving skills using disciplined methods to identify root causes (i.e. 5 why)
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Strong leadership and performance management skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift 50-80 lbs.
- Must be able to perform required machine tasks.
- Must be able to adapt to environmental changes and working conditions, such as temperature and noise.
- Must be dependable, punctual and have a good attendance record.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Be a team player that works well with others.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times and be quality driven.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Reliable transportation
- Able to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of Basic Manufacturing Safety procedures
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2 years' minimum experience in plastic processing or similar field.
Looking for experience in Manufacturing, Production, Assembly, Warehouse
Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to use a measure tape
Must be able to lift 50-80
Job Type: Full-time
Machine Operator, Production , Assembly
Benefits : Competitive Salary, Paid time off , 401 K , Medical and Dental Health Insurance.
Paid lunch hour, Over time Pay