To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4002 South Demaree Street
Visalia, CA 93277
- Nicole Hicks
- Phone: 559-738-7822
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Commercial lines Insurance/Personal lines Agent
Express Employment Professionals • Visalia, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What You’ll Do:
• Provide Technical and Administrative support to Sales people/Producers in the writing of new business and retention of current business.
• Regularly interact with Current and Prospective insurance clients, in-person, via email and telephone.
• Quote new/prospective commercial insurance clients with our various companies.
• Service existing clients by processing various change requests or answering client concerns
• Prepare renewal quotes and proposals for existing clients
• Recommend & explain various insurance coverage's to clients
• Check requested policies for accuracy
What We’re Looking For:
Our next team member will be an optimistic, energetic, and dedicated individual that loves to work as part of a team and engage with people. They will embrace technology and automation as a means of enhancing client experience and producing our best work. They will be great communicators capable of empathy, patience, and listening well no matter how our clients connect with them…whether via phone, email, or face to face. They will have a knack for highly detailed work and embrace procedures to support providing superior service, excellent client protection, and improving agency operations.
• Current California Property/Casualty Insurance license is required
• CPCU and/or certified insurance Counselor (CIC) designation, a plus
• Knowledge of Applied Systems’ EPIC program, a plus
Solid working knowledge of Commercial Other items we’ll consider:
• Lines/Personal Line insurance
• Strong proficiency in typing and the operation of computers, scanners, and various office technology
• Should be highly comfortable working with various Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and navigating a variety websites and online environments.
• Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail
• Must be Positive in outlook and attitude
• Must enjoy interacting with people and have a heart for great customer service
• Bilingual (both spoken and written) in both English & Spanish preferred