What We’re Looking For:
Our next team member will be an optimistic, energetic, and dedicated individual that loves to work as part of a team and engage with people. They will embrace technology and automation as a means of enhancing client experience and producing our best work. They will be great communicators capable of empathy, patience, and listening well no matter how our clients connect with them…whether via phone, email, or face to face. They will have a knack for highly detailed work and embrace procedures to support providing superior service, excellent client protection, and improving agency operations.
• Current California Property/Casualty Insurance license is required
• CPCU and/or certified insurance Counselor (CIC) designation, a plus
• Knowledge of Applied Systems’ EPIC program, a plus
Solid working knowledge of Commercial Other items we’ll consider:
• Lines/Personal Line insurance
• Strong proficiency in typing and the operation of computers, scanners, and various office technology
• Should be highly comfortable working with various Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and navigating a variety websites and online environments.
• Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail
• Must be Positive in outlook and attitude
• Must enjoy interacting with people and have a heart for great customer service
• Bilingual (both spoken and written) in both English & Spanish preferred