Civil Engineer (Transportation) - MicroStation, ODOT, Planning and Design - Mansfield, OH - JOB 21-00600
Salary Range: $85K - $110K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A multi-disciplined civil engineering and environmental consulting firm is seeking to hire a Mid to Sr. Level Civil Engineer / Project Manager - Transportation . Performs and manages planning, analysis, and design for transportation projects including airport planning and design, highways on new alignment, and modernization of existing roadway systems. Performs/prepares and manages a variety of assignments such as engineering calculations, drawings, specifications, technical reports and construction cost estimates. Works with/manages a team of engineers and technical specialists to deliver quality plans to our clients.
Short Term and Long-Term Disability Life & Accidental Death Insurance Eight (8) Paid Holidays, Voluntary, Supplemental Life Insurance Bereavement Leave Paid Vacation Jury and Witness Duty Leave Military Leave of Absence Vision Coverage, Personal Time Off (PTO) 401k Plan with Company Match Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Civil and Construction Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification is required.
- A minimum of five years of experience & experience as a project manager and/or supervisor is required.
- Experience with ODOT project development process and standards is strongly required.
- Must be proficient in, MicroStation and software typically associated with transportation engineering.
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook experienced.
- Prepares detailed construction cost estimates.
- Works with a team of engineers and technical specialists to deliver quality plans to our clients.
- Works with/manages a team of engineers and technical specialists to deliver quality plans to our clients.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Civil Engineer (Transportation) (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description for Requirements.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Professional Engineer