To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plant City, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Blender - 1st Shift
Spherion • Plant City, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Currently looking for an experienced day shift Blender Operator for a Fortune 500 company.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 4:30pm, OT as needed
- Locate and pull product and raw materials
- Operate a forklift to pull appropriate product ingredients from cold storage and warehouse locations.
- Load product ingredients into blending tanks using hoses and pumps.
- Monitor ingredients during pumping process to ensure integrity and quality of material as it is dispensed into blending tanks.
- Move and manipulate ingredient containers as necessary to complete the blend process. -This includes moving and lifting fifty pound barrels regularly.
- Dispense final blended products into storage containers using hoses and pumps.
- Label containers correctly and store appropriately, using forklift.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing drum trailers.
- Sanitize all blending tanks and equipment using mildly caustic cleaning agents. -This includes climbing ladders up to 20 feet to reach the top of the blending tanks-
- Maintain work areas according to guidelines at all times.
-- High School Diploma/GED
-- MUST have prior food and beverage manufacturing experience (in an industrial environment)
-- 1 year experience blending chemicals, flavors, etc
-- Forklift experience is a plus
-- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
-- Ability to perform math calculations
-- Ability to work overtime including nights and weekends when business needs require
-- Ability to operate a forklift in a production environment
-- Ability to stand for long periods, and walk, kneel and stoop on a regular basis
-- Ability to twist, bend, stretch and climb on a regular basis