We are looking at mostly 12 hour (some 8 hour) shifts and require any candidates be available to work the full shift, without exceptions.
Must have own transportation with you at all times and also be open to driving throughout Greer, Greenville, Spartanburg to other sites, if required.
Looking for all Quality Assurance positions!!
Inspection Supervisors, Inspection Team Leads, and Inspectors
Must be flexible to work various shifts
$12 -$28/hour (inspectors)
Days (6:30 a.m. - 6:30 PM ), Nights (6:30 PM - 6:30 a.m.)
Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work quickly and effectively within tight schedules, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. In addition you must be able to work hourly schedules that are not uniform day-to-day.
You will be required to inspect, lead or manage inspection activity including identification and implementation of inspection criteria/processes. This includes managing inspectors; maintain a safe working environment and compliance with company procedures, rules and regulations.
You will be expected to work as leader, team member and alone with minimal supervision. Strong communication skills (oral and written) combined with a superior customer service approach toward clients and co-workers are expected. Overtime and shift work may be required.
Additional requirements and Benefits:
o 12 hour shifts
o Hours vary daily dependent on customer location
o Weekends and overtime required
o Must be available for two of three shifts
o Up to 1 hour of travel required from Warehouse in Greer
o Mileage paid at $0.40/mile, exceeding your travel to Warehouses in Greer
o Drive time paid after the first 30 minutes
o Travelling Supervisor opportunities with premiums and per diems. Possible travel States include: OH, NC, GA and AL
o Time and a half on Saturday, Double time on Sunday
o $2/hour shift premium from 11pm to 6am
Job Requirements/Ideal candidate fit
1. You will be in a working supervisor, team lead or inspector capacity
2. The position works with many upstate Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers
3. Work week is up to 6 days and up to 60 hours can be available.
4. You must be able to work in a standing position and perform physical work
• A minimum of 1 years work experience.
• Post-secondary school education in a technical college and/or equivalent.
• Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service excellence.
• Able to work both as a team member & independently.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Professional appearance.
• Military experience is an asset but not required.
Complex Problem Solving