Bookkeeper – Accountant
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic and industrious Bookkeeper for their clients. In this important role, you will compute, classify and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. This will include calculating and processing checks as well as reviewing invoices for accuracy and completeness. The Bookkeeper will use their skills in general accounting and finance, along with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
As a Bookkeeper, you will classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records. There will also be additional administrative assistant duties associated with this position.
Additional responsibilities for the Bookkeeper include:
- Processing invoices for payments
- Posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Posting payroll data and preparing routine reports
- Maintaining employee records
As a Bookkeeper, you must have basic mathematical aptitude. You must also be highly organized and communicative, as others will rely on the accuracy of your information to make key decisions. We are also seeking someone with a diverse background in software.
Additional requirements for the Bookkeeper include:
- Minimum 2 years of recent prior experience as a bookkeeper or corporate accountant
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred