To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Lynn Peabody
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Associate $1000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Medline Industries, Inc. • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medline Industries is now hiring for Full-Time & Part-Time Warehouse Associates for our facility in Salt Lake City, UT. A $1,000 Sign-On Bonus is available for all qualified applicants!
No previous experience required! Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Monthly production & attendance bonuses!
- Complete Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Paid vacation & paid holidays!
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift (12pm start time)
- Read, write, and understand the English language
- Must have the ability to lift up to 65lbs
- Must be comfortable with heights up to 20-30ft
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and physical