Volunteers of America is looking for an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) – Home Health to join its team. The C.N.A. role is to ensure that our residents receive daily nursing care and activities of daily living within our facility are completed in a timely manner.
· Assists residents with activities of daily living.
· Administer medications and treatments.
· Documentation of cares given and pertinent observations. Reports any observations to the nurse.
· Assists with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
· Reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. CPR Certified.
4. Process the ability to read, write and carry out directions.
5. Have demonstrated the ability to work with little supervision and make appropriate judgment.
6. Have demonstrated dependability, tact, and ability to follow orders.
7. Experience in an Assisted Living Facility or Memory Care Unit strongly preferred.
8. Customer service oriented.
9. Possesses coordination and dexterity required to provide resident care skillfully.
10. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.