· BS degree in Civil Engineering. MS related degree preferred. Must have a current PE -Texas license.
· Strong Project Management design/construction experience includes Schematic and PS&E development; urban & rural roadway design; freeway and interchange design projects from cradle to grave.
· Accountability in meeting budgets, deadlines, and day to day operations / challenges of projects.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal, highly self-driven, and takes pride to ensure quality performance and services for long term client retention (TXDOT), etc.
· Must have 12 years + experience with State of Texas (TXDOT), County and Municipal transportation related projects mentioned above. Software literate with MS Office, MicroStation, Geopak, etc.
· Strong client building relationship skill sets along with some business development experience that includes writing proposals, bidding processes, etc. Must be outgoing and driven to help win work.
· Enjoys mentoring engineers and dealing with various personalities to continue a healthy and productive office environment that is profitable and ensures the company growth.
Sorry No sponsorship or relocation...must have local Dallas/Ft Worth area experience.
Qualified candidates - submit your resume. Requires a stable employment history, as well as pass a criminal background check and drug test.
GM & Associates has over 30 years of experience in placing high quality technical professionals across the US. Check out our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Civil Engineer . We've built our reputation on discreetly matching high quality candidates and progressive companies where both parties are happy with their decisions in coming together.