To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
CINCINNATI, OH 45242
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director Of Operations
Pet Wants • CINCINNATI, OH
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Director of Franchise Operations oversees the systems and processes that support the franchise system to grow revenues and profitability. The Director may also directly support and coach a number of franchise owners and will be responsible for the coaching and mentoring of the Franchise Operations Managers.
Reporting to the Brand President, this position is a highly visible, hands-on role that is essential to our rapidly growing franchise organization. You will be responsible for the systems and processes that support the franchise system as well as franchise retention, increased revenue, and profitability, as well as overseeing the team of Franchise Business Coaches. Major responsibilities will include coaching Franchise Business Coaches to aid franchisees to drive revenue growth, conduct business analysis, business development, and ensuring the quality of operations, brand promotion, and representation.
This position is based at our National Support Center (located in Cincinnati, OH) and requires travel up to 25% to our franchise communities and other special events such as regional or national conferences.
Franchise Operations Functions
- Collaborate with the Pet Wants team to identify and execute objectives and strategies to
- achieve organizational growth initiatives in local and national markets.
- Measure and report performance and assess goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead a team of Franchise Operations Managers that support franchisees and serve as liaisons to the franchisees in the areas of revenue achievement, profit & loss management, operations, quality, business analysis, local marketing, training and development.
- Provide on-going coaching and developmental opportunities for team of Franchise Operations Managers
- Lead development and enhancements of resources for Franchise Operations Managers.
- Establish strong working relationships with internal staff and franchisees.
- Manage operations-oriented projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate in strategic initiative project teams to contribute and offer insights from the franchise community.
- Manage budget and expenses as identified.
- Attend regional and national meetings as appropriate.
- Project management, planning, and/or reporting metrics as requested
- Build and maintain relationships with franchisee owners, providing service and as a resource, striving to help them grow their business and build brand awareness.
- Collaborate and oversee agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provide engaging instruction on brand strategy, local marketing, support, and other material.
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on the industry, networking and sharing best practices when applicable and work closely with the team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Training & Owner Support
- Assist in training and coaching of new and existing franchisees
- On-going instruction and presentations delivering one-on-one, classroom, webinars/training, etc. Provide input relating to clients, external vendors, or advisors and contribute meetings/discussions.
- Occasional on-site travel required for training, or other needs as requested
- Other duties as assigned or requested
This job description is not intended and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job.