Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and experience in a chemical, petrochemical or refining facility is required.
- Preference to work in a Technical role.
- Proven analytical thinker with conceptual understanding and ability of applying experiences and knowledge to identify best solutions.
- Able to solve complex problems and identifying the appropriate resources.
- Knowledge of sound engineering practices.
- Knowledge with Aspen Plus or equivalent process simulating software ideal.
- Proven troubleshooting ability.
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs.
- Strong writing/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
NOTE: We have opportunities similar to this one with a number of Fortune 500 clients in the chemical, refining and pharmaceutical sectors. They/We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you.
We DO NOT contact our client companies on your behalf without your approval.
CAVEATS: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating chemical, refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA.
Visit our updated website at www.searchenterprises.com to browse available job opportunities, candidates, industry news, and more.
process engineer, chemical design engineer, chemical engineer, development engineer, controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, process development engineer, process controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, ChE, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, process plant, operations, maintenance.