Communications Representative - Full Time
WM&C has openings for full time, entry level Customer Service / Sales Representatives working with our team. This representative will be responsible for meeting directly with external customers and clients regarding services. Representatives provide professional presentations and documents of services. Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients love it!
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide professional customer service
- Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
WM&C offers a competitive base plus commission pay structure as well as training pay.
At WM&C we want to teach sales, customer service, and marketing fundamentals, then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company. Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales customer service
- Entry level management training - customer service
- Sales presentations - customer service
- Face to face sales of new services for our clients
- Sales techniques
- Training current sales reps in customer service
WM&C cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level sales consulting
- Effective customer service
Our ideal candidate has similar work or educational experiences, is highly detail oriented, has the ability to multi-task and work independently in addition to a team environment, is able to meet deadlines and has superior customer service and communication skills, with an emphasis in strong communication skills.
Coaching And Mentoring
Attention To Detail