Now Hiring Electrical Assemblers, Electricians, and Electrical Technicians
International manufacturer hiring Electricians, Electronic Assemblers and Electrical Technicians for large installation and electronic system assembly project. Great first shift hours. Job-site in the vicinity of Antioch/Pittsburg, CA. Must be able to read and understand schematics and follow instructions well.
- Benefits Provided
- Hours: M-F from 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
Electrical Technician Duties Include:
- Crimping, stripping and running wires
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting
- Work with wire harnesses and pin connectors
- Performing installation and assembly of electronic systems and components.
Electrical Technician Skills & Experience In:
- Low and high voltage (VDC), medium voltage (VAC) and relay logic.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, diagrams, manuals and work orders.
- Electrical crimp and mechanical torque techniques.
Pay $22.63 - $28.44 per hour depending on experience.
*Must be flexible to work weekends and or holidays if and when needed.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving