To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10400 Linn Station Road
Bardstown, KY 40223
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ketron Agency • Bardstown, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At the Ketron Agencies, we market for one of the fastest growing Companies in the Financial Services Industry specializing in the Worksite/Benefits market place. We are currently going through an expansion and because of this tremendous growth, we are looking to fill key positions who will be working with business clients such as city & county governments and local businesses within Kentucky and the Bardstown area. We are looking for full-time candidates (Monday-Friday, 8-5) that has an aptitude for leadership and to learn quickly.
Interviews are currently being conducted for entry and senior level applicants or those with business-to-business sales experience who are looking to gain experience. There is flexibility and room for advancement. Motivated, hard-working candidates with excellent communication
- Candidate will be taught to manage systems and activity required for successful team
- Involved in overseeing training
- Implement and manage systems among their team
- Participating in weekly management-development meetings
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Present and partner with companies to make products and services available to new and existing customers
- Work with existing accounts as well as create new business accounts to ensure each client has received great customer service regarding their benefits package
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
Why should you work for us?
- Make an impact in the community by supporting the financial needs of working class Americans.
- Benefit from performance awards, incentives and advancement opportunities.
- Generous performance driven Compensation Plan, including weekly bonuses
- Incentive trips and prizes
- Comprehensive training program and individual mentoring
- Full service sales support
- Management Advancement opportunities
I'm seeking manager trainee candidates that are available for an IN-PERSON interview only. Interviews will be held at our Regional Office in LOUISVILLE.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented