To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Palm Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Viking Yacht Service Center • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Viking Yacht Service Center, a subsidiary of Viking Yacht Company, is seeking an Accounting Assistant in Riviera Beach, Florida:
PART-TIME - 3-days per week (flexible on which 3). May become full-time at a later date.
Provides general office support with a variety of accounting / bookkeeping tasks. Reports to Controller. Works with minimal supervision.
1. Posting direct labor time sheets including incidents reports and work orders.
2. Scan time sheets, completed boat files and invoices, save and move files to database for all scans and files.
3. Scans AR & AP records in Syteline database.
4. Perform multiple bookkeeping tasks, including filing and maintaining vendor and customer records, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
5. Refer complex problems to supervisor for assistance and direction.
6. Post and reconcile hourly paid hours to payroll records.
7. Photocopy, e-mail and fax information and documents when needed.
8. Support other department staff supervision when directed.
9. Follow defined instructions and procedures in performance of tasks.
10. Follow defined safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe, clean work area.
11. All work to be performed to satisfactory quality standards as required by Viking Yacht Company and Subsidiaries.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum one (1) year customer service, accounting or related experience
Excellent phone etiquette and manner; strong interpersonal skills
Able to multitask; maintain organization of area
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with 40-45 wpm typing ability.
Fundamental mathematical skills.
Arrives to work on time
Follows instructions from a supervisor or anyone in a position of authority
Interacts effectively with co-workers
Understands and follows work rules and procedures
Accepts constructive criticism
Maintains professional appearance
Required to sit for long periods of time
Required to talk and hear
Concentrated frequent mental attention utilizing a computer screen
May be required to lift and carry over 10 lbs. and be able to stoop, bend, kneel, lift, push, and pull.
Work is performed in an office environment.