To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterbury, CT
- Hector Hernandez
- Phone: 203-574-3400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hamilton Connections • Waterbury, CT
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections of Waterbury is looking for experienced Assembly Workers in the surrounding Waterbury area!
Employees will be assembling FDA regulated medical devices in a "clean room" environment. All devices are to be manually assembled, measured, and tested to accommodate the FDA required standards. The position is full-time and offers 1st and 2nd shifts, with some overtime required at times. The rate of pay is $10.50/hr for all shifts, and the position is temp-to-perm for the right candidates.
- some assembly experience
- clean room experience is a plus
- must bring 2 pairs of shoes
- ability to stand on feet for part or all of shift
- ability to speak, read, and write basic english
- have basic math skills
- must follow directions
- must adhere to strict regulatory and compliance standards at all times
- authorization to work in the US
- must successfully complete background and drug screening requirements
- candidates should be hard-working, reliable, and punctual