PAID CDL TRAINING....PAID CDL TRAINING ...PAID CDL TRAINING
$1000 SIGNING BONUS WITH A VALID CDL CLASS B OR C WITH PASSENGER ENDORSEMENT AND 1 YEAR DRIVING EXPERINCE
$500 SIGNING BONUS WITH VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
This sign-on bonus program is at the discretion of company management, and can be ended at any time. No current Krapf employees are eligible for a sign-on bonus and this program is only in effect for newly hired driver’s.
Summary of Description: The employee in this position provides daily door-to-door bus transportation of passengers to and from assigned pick-up and drop-off points in accordance with contract requirements.
• Provide door to door service, Assist passenger on and off of the vehicle.
• Complete required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Attend in-service training and safety meetings as required by federal and state regulations and by the Company.
• Keep vehicle clean and orderly on a daily basis.
• Fuel bus when necessary in accordance with terminal standards.
• Operate vehicle communication systems within guidelines of Company policies.
• Report all vehicle and passenger accidents/incidents to supervisor promptly and comply with company accident reporting procedures.
• Report work-related injuries to supervisor and comply with Company’s workers’ compensation procedures.
Report all personal motor vehicle violations to supervisor as required by DOT regulations.
• Other work-related duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements: The requirements below are representative of the physical abilities needed to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
• Driving and or Sitting for 10 to 12 hours per day.
• Vision adequate for reading traffic signals and signs, maps and schedules.
• Hearing adequate for general traffic conditions, traffic signals, emergency vehicles and monitoring and using vehicle communication equipment.
• Repetitive use of hands, arms and legs for operating vehicle controls.
• Range of motion adequate for safe operation of commercial vehicles.
• Ability to repeatedly climb the steps of bus.
• Sufficient mobility to access vehicle emergency exits.
• Ability to push/pull and load/unload passengers in wheelchairs.
• Ability to reach overhead & to shoulder height and to push/pull to clear vehicle of ice and snow.
• Ability to bend and stoop to conduct vehicle inspections and properly secure wheelchairs.
• Ability to push & pull with up to 40 lbs. of force
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Range of motion and sufficient mobility to safely evacuate passengers, including but not limited to accessing emergency exits via the isle of the vehicle
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER