To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spartanburg, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Dupre Logistics • Spartanburg, SC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for our office in Spartanburg, SC to support our Dedicated business unit.
· General clerical duties for the department as needed including filing, scanning, updating phone list/employee record, sorting mail, data entry, and conducting research
· Assist in answering incoming calls and route accordingly
· Maintain office files including billing, payroll, and invoicing for accounts
· Compile Excel spreadsheets
· Other duties as requested by Operations Manager
This position offers a flexible work schedule during normal business hours,
averaging 28 hours per week.
Our Administrative Assistant performs a variety of duties including filing, scanning, and basic administrative duties. As a successful Administrative Assistant, you must have a strong customer service orientation, a high level of organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and an ability to multi-task at a very fast pace while thinking quickly and clearly.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive wages, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· At least 1-2 years of administrative/clerical experience, prior transportation experience is a plus
· Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel is required
· Able to handle multiple tasks, communicate effectively, and work with little supervision
· Must be detail oriented and self-motivated
· High customer service skills and telephone etiquette are a must