Business Development Manager
In this role, you will be expected to work with our team of sales professionals selling maintenance and repair products to medium and large manufacturing facilities across the nation.
Hi-Line, Inc., is a national distributor of over 100,000, Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Products. Established in 1959, we are America's Mobile Industrial Hardware Store, we provide high-quality products to a wide variety of customers from one of our mobile stores across the nation. Hi-Line helps our customers achieve greater productivity, reduce downtime and cost by providing "Quality Products, Quality Service, at a Competitive Price".
Maximize the company's revenue by growing the existing accounts within the manufacturing industry as well as identifying and developing new accounts across the country that are consistent with Hi-Line's business model.
- Be able to effectively articulate ideas, plans, projects, and courses of action to support customers' needs.
- Capability to identify and understand a customers' products and services to formulate strategies to drive revenue.
- Establish priorities to implement a strategic plan to accomplish sales goals.
- Understand Hi-Line's value proposition and be able to properly convey that to the customer to grow sales.
- Be able to practice independent judgment and discretion when interacting with customers in determining products and offerings.
- Ability to understand, apply, and analyze sales data/information regarding customers and accounts.
- Pursue, negotiate, and obtain RFP with medium and large manufacturing facilities.
- 5+ years of Industrial Hardware (Sales or Maintenance)
- 2+ years of Contract Negotiations
- Domestic Travel (50-60%)
- 5+ years Management Experience
- High integrity in business dealings
- Strong Time Management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma/GED (Four-year Degree Preferred)
- Local to the DFW are/ Not a remote position.
Must Demonstrate Proficiency/competency In the Following Areas
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy and desire to achieve goals beyond what is required or expected.
- Capable to understand, utilize, and communicate both effectively and efficiently with today's technology.
- Effectively use quantifiable skills to report accurate information on the overall results of customer interactions.
- Recognize and apply basic selling techniques: open, probe, presentation, over-coming objections.
- Must have the ability to develop a plan of action but adjust as needed to reach the desired results.
- Ability to listen, gain the trust of customers and develop a solution on the spot to meet the needs of the customer.
- A basic understanding of Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) products and their functions is a bonus.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k), Health Insurance, Dental, and Life Benefits
- 60 years of history with steady growth as a privately held company based in Dallas.
- A family-friendly and comfortable work environment
- Security of working for a debt-free company
Equal Opportunity Statement:
At Hi-Line, Inc, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and our associates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or any category protected by applicable law.
Develop Long Term Relationships