COVID-19 Testing Patient Registration Administrator
Are you looking to make an immediate impact in the battle with Covid-19?
Do you have a can-do Patient Centric personality?
Our client is seeking several full time Patient Registration Administrators to work at the SeaTac Airport, Doubletree SeaTac and Pier 90 COVID-19 testing sites.
Using a compassionate and empathic nature, you’ll assist clients with performing objective on-site medical pre-screening specifically for COVID-19 as a means of prevention of spread within their facilities, vessels, job sites, and large living quarters. As the COVID-19 Patient Registration Administrator, you’ll specifically operate within the protocols established for pre-screening individuals prior to COVID-19 testing by Medical Testing staff. You’ll also initiate the handling sensitive issues regarding medical care dependent upon the responses to the questionnaires or other information obtained during the screening process.
Additionally, strict Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements will be adhered to by the company and is expected of the provider fulfilling this position.
- Perform data entry/administrative assistant type of work - enter assessment information
- Register patients on-site with the ability to speak/write clearly and directly while effectively communicating with clients and clinical providers
- Assist with processing patient billing
- Assist with off-site testing events; set up daily onsite testing
- Assist in inventory and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- COVID-19 Testing – complete assessment form for each individual being tested; complete patient demographics on lab requisition
- COVID-19 Test Preparation – maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts/lab requisitions
- Ability to intake multiple pieces of information from multiple sources, prioritize and summarize in a clear, concise and accurate manner to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Previous experience with patient registration helpful
- Customer Service
- Data Entry/office experience
- Microsoft Office
- Experience compiling, formatting, editing, and proofreading complex documents intended for external and internal distribution.
- Experience working successfully within a team that shares work responsibilities and helps each other to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Using a database (Caspio) to accurately enter, update, and search data.
- Work shifts will vary each week. Flexible schedule to include Saturday and Sunday work hours.
Please note which location is best for you to work at. Our client is hiring for 3 locations:
SeaTac Airport, Doubletree Hotel at SeaTac Airport, and Pier 90.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.