When you work at Maxim, you’re part to a network of over 200 local offices that have deep roots in each of the communities we serve, while still leveraging the resources and security of one of the largest and oldest healthcare staffing and services companies in the nation. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. It is because of the talented healthcare professionals and support staff we employ that we are able to provide a variety of services to meet and respond to the needs of our clients and patients.
Working at Maxim and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven, compassionate people who push each other to develop personally and professionally. At Maxim, you can expect a competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a culture of servant leadership that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others . Maxim promotes from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path and leadership roles.
As a Recruiter you will be making a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our caregivers, our patients and our clients. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
RECRUITER TRAINEE PROGRAM
The Recruiter Trainee program is a comprehensive 13 week training program designed to develop the fundamental skills of a recruiter: sourcing, screening, selecting, and placing. You will learn from an experienced leader and existing team members to ensure you have the knowledge, tools, and resources to be successful. Throughout the training you will be exposed to the company, the culture and the different business verticals. It will emphasize the importance of understanding the role and expectations of a recruiter.
The program provides job specific training on how to effectively source, screen and select the best candidates, as well as how to effectively build relationships and develop a recruiting referral platform. The program will emphasize the importance of following a consistent operating rhythm.
COMMITMENT TO PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT
Becoming a Recruiter is the first step in a career with Maxim. The Recruiter Trainee will learn the industry, how to build great relationships, and be prepared for a future role within the organization that best fits their professional goals.
TEAM-ORIENTED OFFICE STRUCTURE
Maxim's has strategically designed each office to promote open communication that allows the individual to work with and learn from their other co-workers. This unique approach contributes to a strong team culture across all of our offices.
COMPETITIVE PAY STRUCTURE
Maxim offers a base salary of $42,750 (includes a guarantee commission) with unlimited earning potential through additional commissions after the completion of an hourly training period.
- Enter candidates into recruiting system
- Track candidates through the recruiting process
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Implement recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Provide hiring managers with qualified candidates
- Recommend new sources for recruiting candidates
- Attract potential candidates to generate qualified candidates
- Attract potential candidates to generate qualified candidates./li
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Refer qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Submit qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Seek creative solutions for recruiting candidates
- Screened candidates to hiring managers
- Pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing methods
- Develop recruiting strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Determine online recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Supporting hiring managers and candidates
- Perform candidate searches for qualified candidates
- Managing full cycle recruitment process which includes sourcing candidates
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment