To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chino, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Staffing Network • Chino, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Staffing Network/QPA is currently looking for a Technical Customer Service Representative for a manufacturing/distribution company located in Chino, CA. This position is a temp only position. Not sure of the duration due to an employee out on leave.
Technical call taker answering high volume incoming warranty and service support calls. Respond to issues using standard trouble shooting techniques. Responsible for front line support resolving basic technical issues. Trains to become product expect by interfacing with internal departments to meet job objectives and fulfill customer requirements. Responsible for providing escalated level 2 support role to Consumer Service Team. Identifies product failures and distinguishes between manufacturing defect and failures caused by manufacturer and non-manufacturer causes. Facilitates warranty service with service agencies; issues work orders and processes repair part orders. Respond to general consumer inquiries, and/or consumer complaints. Demonstrate a professional company image through phone interaction. Support high volume with tact, diplomacy, and strong consumer service call behavior in accordance with company guidelines provide World Class Service for the consumer.
- Accurately, quickly and courteously receive incoming warranty support telephone calls and extract the maximum amount of essential information in a minimum amount of time.
- Accurately and quickly utilize computer-aided CRM, customer relationship management system tools to create cases, trouble shoot consumer product issues, and coordinate order fulfillment following internal process.
- Troubleshoot and problem solves efficiently complying with standard operating procedures.
- Address caller concerns using active listening skills, focusing on pertinent issue related questions, and offering viable solutions without escalating call to higher authority.
- Participate in job-related training sessions and seminars.
- Observe consumer survey and feedback operations providing appropriate best practice responses.
- Attend required staff meetings.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance according to company/department policy.
- Perform related work as required.
- Participate in continuous education classes relative to product and process compliance
- Type 35+ WPM.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, bilingual in Spanish and/or French a plus.
- Problem-solver; ability to deal with customers (internal and external) in difficult situations.
- At least one (1) year experience in a product-based customer support function and/or call center environment; preferred in the hardware and home improvement industry.
- Understands coaching concept and is coachable.
- Understands the concept of winning culture values.
- Basic mechanical aptitude, ability to understand technical product issues
- Familiar with Windows-based computer applications, MFG/Pro a plus.
- Ability to perform appropriately under stress and with displeased consumers is also necessary.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekend hours.
- Strong attendance and punctuality are required.
- Technical customer service experience preferred.
Work place conditions
The employee frequently is required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently use a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and viewing a computer screen.