Business Development Opportunities Available Now!
Tired of sitting on the bench?
Looking to grow?
Our history may be short, but our goals go to the moon!
Within the last year, we have been building a foundation for The Last Marathon. Our CEO believes in providing opportunity within the company for new graduates and professionals to learn and flourish in the marketing field. Bringing in open minds to the company produces fresh new ideas for our clients. We are constantly looking to innovate the industry to provide the best by having new talent to join our team.
As we help our clients hit their goals, we are looking to cross-train our Business Development Associates in the following areas:
- Sales and Brand Awareness
- Business Development
- Customer and Client Services
- Social Media
- Human Resources, Recruitment, and Administrative Duties
More Day-to-Day responsibilities of this Business Development Role:
- Attend and oversee team members at a variety of local and unique events
- Promoting products, services and brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
- Being a great communicator with the ability to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on 1:1 basis as well as working as part of our business
- Oversee and help generate sales in Atlanta and surrounding regions
- Coordinate staff meetings and fun social nights downtown
- Meet with other leaders to report weekly results and observations
- Conduct new market research studies for our clients
*Keep in mind, we will be doing the initial interview via Zoom to help speed up the hiring process*
Business Development Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and be able to work in the USA legally to qualify for the position
- There is no specific background or degree required, however, experience in sales, business development, retail, hospitality, customer service and events is a plus
- Must be able to travel to the office in Atlanta on a daily basis
Business Development Benefits:
- Travel Opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay: uncapped with bonuses
- Hands-on training with industry experts
- Attending staff and client events
This is your chance to start your career! Send us your resume and join The Last Marathon!
Business Development Company (Bdc)
Training And Development