· Assist nurse.
· Assist nurse with the completion of health questionnaire.
· Assist with the coordination and scheduling of dental and other medical appointments.
· Arrange for referral pick up and work with insurance companies to ensure adequate coverage and Primary Care Physician selection.
· Take routine vital signs.
· Draw blood for panel.
· Coordinate urine drug screenings.
· Enter labs in to the PHMC database.
· Assess past and current medications well as surgical history.
· Refer resident out to their Primary Care Physician for health maintenance and immunizations.
· Follow up on past hospitalizations. · Supervision of client self-administration of medications as per Bridge policy.
· Triage residents presenting with health related needs/concerns.
· Provide health related information to non-medical staff.
· Give injections as per physicians order.
· Medical assistant certification and relevant work experience.
· Certified or trained in CPR/First Aid.
· Knowledge of substance/alcohol abuse a plus.
· Good organizational and communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to adapt to changing needs/priorities.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Ability to maintain records and document interactions.
· Computer skills/Data Entry experience.