Are you competitive, driven and love building relationships? Are you looking for long-term career growth and advancement?
If so, Contech Systems Inc. is the place for you! Contech Systems is poised for tremendous growth; We are looking for an Account Executive in the IT Staffing/Consulting Industry to join our Corporate Office in Woodbridge, NJ and in our Edina, MN office. We are looking for candidates that have strong relationship building and networking skills to develop relationships with client hiring managers. Contech Systems is an excellent place to grow/advance your career. We believe in promoting from within; successful candidates will be given the opportunity to advance within the company. There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join Contech Systems Inc. – apply today!
Contech Systems OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base Salary, Commission and Quarterly & Yearly Bonuses)
- Medical (including prescription), vision and dental insurance, flexible spending account
- Paid Holidays and PTO (vacation and sick pay)
- Matching 401k after 1 year of service (You can contribute from day 1)
- 3 or more years work experience in Sales or Account Management within the Staffing Industry.
- Self-motivated and career-oriented mindset.
- Research, market and effectively present Contech’ s services to new and existing clients.
- Generates new sales revenue through networking, client meetings, referrals and cold calling.
- Establishes ongoing relationships with client hiring managers and other external sales channels.
- Meet with client managers and employees to determine concerns and/or new business opportunities.
- Maintains relationship with existing and new clients and addresses any concerns/issues in a timely manner.
- Initiates and maintains contact database in order to capture client requisition specifications, candidate/prospect information, recruiting activity, placement information, etc.
- Tracks and organizes, electronically, new and existing client information including contact information, meetings, contract changes, concerns, and new consulting requests via internal database.
- Provides weekly written status reports to management.
- Interact with internal recruiters to drive candidate submittals, interviews and hires.
- Communicates with direct Supervisor and Recruiting Manager on a regular basis on hot requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of information processed, as appropriate.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
- Demonstrates ability to manage own workflow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor.
- Exhibits accuracy when working with details and excellent working knowledge of PC/Word processing.
- Maintains good communication and organizing skills.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Willingness to travel when required.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: Account Executive
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Contech Systems is an IT staffing firm focused on helping our clients achieve their business objectives by delivering perfect-fit candidates. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs, and then employ an unmatched pre-screened process to ensure our clients only spend time with ideal candidates.
For 25 years, Contech Systems has been delivering staff augmentation, right to hire and direct hire services for Fortune 500 companies located primarily in NJ/NY, CT, PA, MN, and CA. Our success is grounded in our dedicated team of professionals who have decades of in-the-field IT experience.
Experts in IT staffing… and your success For more than 13 years, Contech Systems has delivered specialized IT staffing to help clients manage technology initiatives and achieve critical objectives. We excel at providing perfect-fit resources. How?
- By understanding your technical environment
- By developing innovative sourcing strategies
- By meticulously screening candidates
- By customizing our service to meet demanding schedules
The result—exceptional candidates, placed more efficiently and cost-effectively than you thought possible. IT leaders count on Contech Systems because: We demonstrate expertise Because of our technical background, we’re able to quickly ascertain your needs and get straight to work providing you with top quality candidates. We deliver value By building strong relationships, we anticipate your priorities. Your time is premium—we don’t waste it with inaccurate skill matches. We follow through Our strong work ethic and proven recruitment methodology make us accountable to results. That’s why more than 60% of our submittals to direct clients get hired. Learn why clients choose Contech Systems to support every stage of IT management and development.
View the full profile