To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4695 Lake Forest Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CPA Senior Accountant/Tax Preparer
Novikoff, Manheimer & Co • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 6 days ago
Novikoff, Manheimer is an established and growing CPA firm with an immediate opening for a talented CPA looking to continue and expand their career in public accounting. NMC is a full service CPA firm, located in Blue Ash, Ohio, offering a wide variety of tax, assurance, and consulting services to our clientele in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This position will lead assigned client accounting and tax engagements from beginning to end with minimal supervision and oversight. The candidate will be expected to:
- Prepare/review tax returns for complex individual returns, corporations, partnerships, and trusts
- Prepare tax projections and other tax planning strategies
- Respond to federal and state agency audits, inquiries, and tax notices
- Research and consult with management on client tax related matters
- Communicate with clients, support staff, and management to effectively and efficiently complete engagements timely
- Collaborate with management and staff to maximize processes, workflow and tax software
Accounting and Assurance
- Complete/review client monthly, quarterly and/or year-end accounting in order to allow for tax preparation or financial statement preparation
- Function as in-charge accountant for compilation, review, and audit engagements
- Plan, schedule, and lead aspects of engagements
- Prepare, monitor and/or review work paper preparation
- Preparation of financial statements
- Completion of applicable checklists and programs
- Support for client accounting software
- Provide requested assistance and consultation for various client needs
- Entity selection
- Selection and utilization of accounting software
- Implementation of accounting best practices
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess an advanced knowledge and understanding of accounting and tax rules
- Perform work in an accurate, timely, and organized manner
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing workload to meet internal and external time and expectation
- Maintain a professional demeanor with clientele and co-workers
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Ultra Tax and Accounting CS or similar tax and accounting software
- Experience in QuickBooks, Peachtree or similar software
Education and Work Experience:
CPA certification is required. Minimum 5 years of experience in public accounting, and/or an appropriate balance of education and work experiences.