Hendrick Automotive Group is currently seeking an outstanding personality for our newest Guest Services role! This goes beyond a typical receptionist. We are looking for someone with the "above and beyond" personality. Someone who answers the phone with a smile and greets every person walking in the dealership with bright eyes and kindness! This is a great opportunity to get your foot into the automotive industry and start with an outstanding organization!
Hendrick Toyota Merriam is an award winning dealership part of the Hendrick Automotive Group; the nation’s largest privately owned dealership group! Come join us and change the direction of your career!
Guest Service Associates ensure a friendly and receptive environment for guests and provides administrative functions of the sales department through accurate recording of customer traffic and production of reports with critical sales process metrics.
What are some of the duties?
· Performs opening and closing Guest Services procedures.
· Manages the desk log, phone up log, loaner agreement log, dealer plate log, and gas card log.
· Tracks and filters all incoming calls and takes messages.
· Communicates effectively with Guest Services Manager and Greeters.
· Reconciles/updates data entry with dealership software.
· Produces Daily Reports: Daily Update (1, 5, Close), Performance Metric (core Guests Services reports).
· Walks around the showroom hourly to offer refreshments to guests.
· Provides a warm, positive and happy environment for Guests, their children and fellow teammates.
· Helps maintain a clean and comfortable environment (monitor facility)
· Provides new hire CM training when requested
Do you have what it takes?
· Teamwork - Upbeat, positive, “smile” on the phone, personable, energetic, outgoing, and competitive in a team oriented culture.
· Analytical - Collects and records data.
· Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
· Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
· Adaptability - Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; focuses on set goals and objectives.
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
What do you get in return?
· Paid Medical Coverage
· 401(k) with Company match
· Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service and more
· Paid Time Off
· Continued training and comprehensive recognition programs
· Visit and apply to be considered for an interview: www.hendrickcareers.com
· Get excited about this outstanding career opportunity
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Provide Logistical Support
Coach Team Members
Resort Operating Procedures