To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2001 Northeast 46th Street
Kansas City, MO 64116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Full Potential Solutions • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Full Potential Solutions (FPS) isn't your typical business solutions outsourcing firm. We're problem solvers and difference makers. We're doers and thinkers. We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things.
FPS employs the best people, process and proprietary technology to develop multichannel communications solutions for our clients, leveraging telecom, digital and direct mail to improve and optimize companies globally.
We are looking for individuals that reflect our core values of: Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Grace.
Realize your Full Potential at FPS!
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you a natural problem-solver? Do you have the gift of gab?! If this is YOU, come be a part of our growing team!
Full Potential Solutions is recruiting Customer Retention Advisors for our upcoming training classes. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance-based bonuses!
Come join us and work with some of the world’s biggest companies! We’re looking for smart, driven and talented people to join our rapidly growing team here in Kansas City.
Our customer retention advisors perform the following tasks:
- Carefully listen to and understand customer issues
- Probe and identify root cause
- Empathize and de-escalate upset customers
- Solution based selling
- Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective first call resolution by ensuring customer satisfaction, complete issue resolution and prevent cancellation of service
- Efficiently handle the call while capturing call details for customer’s account
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport
We offer our employees the following comprehensive benefits and incentives plan:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid professional training
- Employee referral bonus plan
- uncapped bonus plan
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Typing speed of at least 25 words per minute
- Ability to effectively interface with the customers and utilize multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Company drug screen and background check are required
- Minimum of 6 months related Customer service experience
- Sales skills preferred but not required