Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Please call Express for Immediate interviews!
Very strong career advancement potential
- Formulate color matches for all printing processes (gravure, screen, offset, letterpress, UV flexo) from customer supplied targets, or Pantone colors
- Operates Ink Management Program to enter, make and adjust all ink formulas
- Tone inks and troubleshoot any ink or varnish concerns at press side
- Supply presses with inks and varnishes according to daily schedule
- Update schedule and make required components on an as needed basis
- Make adhesives, inks and coatings in bulk quantities, 55 gallon drums (300 lb. to 500 lbs)
- Receive all ink department inks, solvents and varnishes.
- Clear presses of inks and varnishes from jobs already run
- Monitor waste drums in waste drum
- Maintain all incoming materials regarding COA documentation
Shift: 11PM to 7AM (sunday through thursday)