Advance your career with Strategic Staffing Solutions! We have been connecting talented IT professionals with world-class companies for decades. S3 is here to help you to find the perfect fit with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking an Editor for an exciting career growth opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
Make your next big career move with the kind of position that will allow you to be genuinely passionate about the work you do! Our recruiters will work closely with you to help you get the edge over the competition. Let Strategic Staffing Solutions advocate for you – apply today!
Location of work: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 1 year
Rate: Negotiable - W2 only DOE
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
· Utilize content management system to write new or edit existing technical procedure content according to company Content and Brand style guidelines.
· Interview and utilize input from subject matter experts to identify breakdown of existing technical content and to validate revised content.
· Learn, recognize, and provide feedback on the application of company content standards.
· Assess authors/articles on application of content standards.
· Coordinate, participate in, and facilitate feedback sessions to improve the abilities of article authors.
· Track and report status based on project plan.
· Must also attend to details; be task-oriented and able to work with others, and with a tolerance for ambiguity.
· Proven ability to write, compile, edit, and maintain complex procedure documentation in accordance with Content and Brand style guidelines; 3 years.
· Assessment of adherence to content standards for documentation written by others. 3 years.
· Coordinate, document, and validate new or revised procedure content with business Subject Matter Experts; 3 years.
· Internet publishing experience; 3 years.
· Intermediate to advanced content management system experience.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Word and Excel skills.
· Beginner to intermediate HTML coding is a plus.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit, Michigan. With a composite annual growth rate of 21%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and an executive search service to financial institutions, insurance, energy companies, oil/gas, telecommunications, government agencies and retail and health care industries worldwide. It has more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Vacation Package
· Life & Disability Insurance Plans
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Reimbursement
People powered. Customer centered. Community champions.