To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Stuart Schwartz
- Phone: 201-786-2425
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. .Net Developer
Techlink • Dallas, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer (.NET Core)
Location: Dallas, TX or Parsippany, NJ (your choice)
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
MOI: Skype hire ok (or F2F if local)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2425
**Must be willing and able to convert to FTE with no need for sponsorship now or in the future as client does not sponsor**
- We are seeking a Senior .Net Consultant (right to hire) with an expert level of understanding in Web applications.
- The Senior .Net Consultant will analyze, design, write, code, and test web and mobile programs and applications.
- In addition, the consultant will partner with business and IT team in helping define web and mobile application strategy and future state capabilities.
- The Senior .Net Consultant must be capable of working on extremely complex applications/projects and has established himself/herself as a functional expert in one or more business areas and Web and mobile technical expert.
- Write, code, test and analyze Web and mobile programs and applications.
- Be a part of the Scrum team to analyze backlogs and turn them into actionable stories and tasks.
- Perform expert-level Web and mobile application design, implementation, and maintenance with minimal direction.
- Conduct extensive automated unit testing of programs in Web and mobile software applications to ensure they will produce the desired outcome.
- Guides or directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work.
- Serves as a mentor/developmental advisor and/or training resource while working with implementation partners.
- Researches new technologies and best practices. Advises and recommends changes to existing IT policies, procedures, and strategy.
- Implementing development best practices, and methodologies (including agile)
Level Based Competencies:
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Decision-Making skills
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Initiates Self Action all of the time
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
- Very Strong Stress Tolerance skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Good understanding of various authentication protocols like oAuth2.0, OpenId Connect, SAML and other.
- Expert knowledge of design patterns, security requirements, Microservices, service-oriented architecture, multi-threaded systems, automated unit testing, and acceptance test driven development.
- Expert knowledge of Web and mobile software and solution architecture
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum
- Good knowledge of Mobile application development (Xamarin, React, Android, Ionic, and iOS Native).
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes, Dockers, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, and Azure.
- Good understanding of serverless architecture and NoSql like CosmosDB.
- Solid understanding and experience (preferred) in DevOps methodology.
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader.
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architecture and development practices, ITIL, Agile and DevOps.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
- Strong Vendor Management Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of experience in selecting, defining or designing Web and mobile architecture solutions
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.