1. DATABASE DEVELOPMENT – MICROSOFT SQL.
1.1 DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE SKILLS
· Strong analysis and design skills, deep knowledge of architecture, design principles and implementation of database systems according to data flow and performance requirements
· Solid understanding of relational database modeling concepts
· Forward thinking in the potential use of emerging technologies in the database design and implementation
1.2 DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
· Extensive knowledge and advanced development/debugging skills in T-SQL language in Microsoft SQL environment from Microsoft SQL 2012 and up
· Experience in development of Microsoft SQL-based products and solutions focused on complex data processing and high-load transaction environment. Expert understanding of SQL Server architecture
· Expert skills in implementing, troubleshooting and debugging complex and optimal database schema, T-SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers and other required SQL queries
· Expertise in T-SQL query analysis and performance tuning techniques
· Advanced skills in use of performance optimization tools such as SQL Server Query Optimizer, SQL Profiler and other monitoring and troubleshooting tools
1.3 DBA AND DEVOPS SKILLS
· Expertise in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking / deadlocking issues
· Good knowledge of general database performance tuning techniques
2. NET / C# DEVELOPMENT
· Strong understanding of principles of object-oriented programming and design, , service-oriented and microservice architectures.
· Experience with design patterns and implementation techniques for high-performance scalable server applications based on SQL database.
· Expert skills in .Net programming in C#, framework versions 4.5 and up, under Visual Studio 2015 and up
· Expert knowledge on architecture and design of scalable, reliable and secure web applications and web APIs in C# to support a high transaction environment