Registered Nurse (RN)
Red Bluff / Redding CA
Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA is currently seeking part-time RN to complete in-home visits. Candidate must possess strong clinical knowledge in various geriatric disease processes and be proficient in performing head-to-toe assessments, wound care, blood draws, administering IV therapies, maintenance of PICC line, Mid line, Central lines and have a passion to keep patients where they want to be.....At Home.
Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal/written communication and teaching skills as well as feel comfortable with electronic documentation. Daily driving to multiple patients' homes will be a requirement of the position. Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA Registered Nurse will be expected to participate in an on-call rotation including evenings, holidays and weekends. Candidate with previous home care experience preferred but not required.
We are seeking full- time or part-time RN to cover the Red Bluff / Redding area.
Why work with us?
Our competitive pay, and career growth opportunities make Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA the premiere company in the home health industry!
Our part-time employees enjoy:
● One-on-One patient care with flexible scheduling
● Annual performance evaluations with merit increase
● Mileage reimbursement, hourly paid drive time
● Employee referral program up to $500.00
We look forward to speaking to you!
● Active CA RN license
● A minimum of one year of RN patient care experience is required
● Able to work three days per week with on call as a part time employee
● Able to travel the assigned territory
● Active CPR certification
● Active driver license and reliable transportation
● Computer knowledge / EMR
Key Words: nurse, nursing, registered nurse, visiting nurse, visit nurse, homecare, home care, home health, home healthcare, home visits, RN, RN Case Manager, Case Manager, home nursing, geriatrics, VNA, VNS, intermittent visits, med surg, psych nurse, travel nurse