To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
580 San Luis Plaza Drive
San Luis, AZ 85349
- Phone: 785.492.9427
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC. • San Luis, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At ACT we believe our people come first. We also believe in providing excellent customer service to our clients. If you are passionate about helping others read on..
Top performers receive performance based incentives! So do what you love and get paid for it too! We strongly promote from within, as a matter of fact 93% of all of our management team started as agents. We also offer, excellent benefits including medical, dental, optical, even pet insurance! Don't wait, apply today for an immediate interview! Come grow with us.
Customer Advocate receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquires payments, credits, and internet and cell services. CSR's are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service goals. They also use their excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customer service. They are the front-line account representatives in our call center.
· Being a successful CSR with ACT will require you to be able to multi-task and empathize with customers.
· Provide customers with product and service information.
· Be able to build rapport with customers.
· Be positive, competitive, confident, reliable, friendly and engaged during calls.
· Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
· Complete call logs and reports.
· Identify customer needs and resolve problems to inquiries
· Capture data, enter clearly and accurately
· Use customer service skills to appropriately satisfy and retain customer
· Escalate calls as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a HSD or GED
· Must be able to pass background check and a drug screen
· Strong communication skills
· Must have good computer skills
· Flexible and adaptable
Other Benefits Include:
· We provide an awesome work environment along with Medical/Dental/Vision.
· Employee Referral Bonus of $200
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, natural origin, disability or veteran status. EOE
Minimum Qualifications for an Inbound Customer Service Representative
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check