To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TMX Finance Family of Companies • US-Nationwide
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At TMX Finance Family of Companies, helping people is our business and we do it every day by creating opportunities not only for our customers who need financial assistance, but also for our very own team members looking to advance their careers.
Due to exciting growth and promotions, TMX Finance is hiring a Product Manager in Carrollton, TX!
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for leading the effort in providing support for TMX Finance’s store systems upon their recent implementation and integrations for TMX Finance as well as future development and enhancements. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, development of new features, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with development partners to deliver the best solutions. The ideal candidate will have the experience and drive to work in a start-up type of environment. To be successful, the candidate must be proactive with a strong sense of accountability and a day-to-day focus on results.
Product Manager Primary Responsibilities:
● Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, in all areas including project management, release planning, discovery, project scoping, requirements gathering, estimating, development, quality assurance, and deployment.
● Continue to refine vision based on feedback from end users, product management input and executive thought leaders
● Translate product vision into an executable roadmap and release plan
● Coordinate with internal partners to capture business needs and direction
● Review project deliverables and lead the design, resource identification, and project approach decisions
● Structure and oversee multi-threaded technology deliverables while balancing scope, time, cost and quality
● Identify, analyze and communicate regarding critical milestones throughout the life of the project
● Ensure requirements, development, quality assurance and user acceptance testing all deliver against a high standard
● Develop solutions to manage project issues/risks/dependencies and effectively communicate solutions to team members and management
● Manage the user experience process within business requirements definition as well as the key areas of support, troubleshooting and end user training
TMX Finance - What We Offer
● Dynamic team atmosphere
● Group Medical Plan including dental, vision, and life insurance options
● Flexible spending accounts
● 401(K) Plan
● Paid time off
● Paid holidays
● Performance-based bonuses
● Training and development
● Bachelor's Degree
● 3 - 5+ years within financial services product and program management including a deep knowledge and working understanding of enterprise-wide lending systems and technology
● Experience with the consumer finance industry and/or multi-unit retail
● Successful experience participating or leading change initiatives
● Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and naturally curious with a solid understanding of technology
● Proven ability to manage complex, integrated multidisciplinary systems
● Demonstrated ability to apply a broad, integrated perspective when planning, problem-solving and assessing impact across functional areas
● Identifies critical steps, activities and upstream/downstream impacts and ability to understand the “bigger picture” or “big scale” reality
● Ability to drive key business initiatives through strong working relationships, effective communication, influencing, consulting and cross-team collaboration
● Strong interpersonal, written and public speaking skills with ability to communicate complex information, qualitative and quantitative concepts, to all levels of associates and management