SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Potential Partnership Opportunity
Why Weiss & Thompson, P.C.?
- We’re growing and need a self-starting team player to take us further!
- We’re excited to hear fresh ideas and perspectives!
- We work as a team and value an ideal work/life balance by offering flexible scheduling!
Weiss & Thompson, P.C., a growing, full-service Northwest Chicago Suburbs, IL CPA firm, is dedicated to providing accounting, bookkeeping and tax solutions that fit the needs of small businesses and individuals. Conveniently located in Arlington Heights, we have years of real-world experience providing tax preparation and planning, bookkeeping and new business advisory services.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented self-starter with 4+ years of recent public accounting experience to lead tax engagements and supervise a small staff. You will prepare and review individual and corporate tax returns including multi-state returns; complete complex tax planning and research; prepare financial statements and compilations, review bookkeepers' work and meet with clients regularly to develop strategies and professional relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license
- 4+ years of recent public accounting tax experience encompassing progressive responsibilities including accurate and timely preparation of corporate and individual tax returns and supervising staff
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service, problem solving and PC skills including MS Excel, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and accounting software proficiency (Intuit ProSeries software proficiency is a plus)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, manage deadlines, communicate professionally with clients and all levels of staff; build client relationships and work independently
- Prior trust and/or small firm experience is a plus!
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance; professional growth opportunity including potential partnership; an ideal work/life balance including flexible hours and a professional, friendly and collaborative office environment.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a highly respected firm located in beautiful Arlington Heights and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our management team, please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
For more information about our firm, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
Weiss & Thompson, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: senior accountant, tax senior, CPA, certified public accountant, tax manager, tax supervisor, senior tax accountant
Standard Accounting Practices