UniFirst is seeking a driven customer focused Route Service Representative to join the UniFirst family. As a Route Service Representative, you will service customers on your own route while developing personal relationships and setting your own goals for success and earnings potential. Routes are serviced daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies say they like to promote from within, we just do…constantly!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends?
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
What you’ll be doing:
- Service your own route like it’s your own business. You will deliver to multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations so providing exceptional service and customer satisfaction is a must.
- Act as a results-driven relationship manager you’ll get the opportunity to increase rental volume and ensure that sales quotas on your route are met.
- As you develop strong relationships daily, you will also be able to drive referrals and potential leads from existing customers.
- Introducing new products to our customers will also be an important aspect of driving sales quotas and keeping the customer satisfied!
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred