To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Essex, VT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Resident Care Provider/LNA
HallKeen Management • Essex, VT
Posted 2 months ago
The Resident Care Provider or LNA performs the resident services tasks as assigned by the Resident Care Director. Our services are a prime focus for our Resident Care department. This position provides service and care to each resident in a timely efficient manner. Maintain high resident and family satisfaction, meet high expectations, and ensure that HallKeen Assisted Living services are implemented in a service/customer focused manner.
Hours for Shift are 11pm-7:30am AWAKE hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
- Preferred but not required current certification as a nursing assistant or have successfully completed the certified home health aide or homemaker/personal care homemaker training program.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Appearance is neat, clean, and according to dress code.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deals with service failures and prioritizes customer needs.
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; reads and interprets complex information; talks with residents, family members and customers; listens well.
- Able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- Able to work cooperatively with a group of people to achieve goals and objectives.
- Able to be tactful; maintain confidences, foster an ethical work environment; give proper credit to others; handle all situations honestly.
- Able to keep an open mind and change opinions on the basis of new information; performs a variety tasks and change focus quickly as demands change; manage transitions effectively from task to task; adapt to varying customer needs.
- Physically able to move at least 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Physically able to bend, reach, and work in small areas.
- Physically able to push and pull equipment and furnishings.
Physically able to stand and to work on hands and knees for long periods of time.