ho we are:
Wisconsin Lock and Load was founded by former law enforcement professionals who have a thorough understanding of behavior health and prisoner transport needs. The company’s main interest is to provide secure transportation solutions to law enforcement and health and human service agencies so that they can optimize the use of their resources..
Wisconsin Lock and Load is looking to add experienced Transport Agents to our growing team. This person will ensure the custody, control, and security of detainees in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. He or she must safely operate a vehicle, be proficient in securing detainees, and possess the ability to respond appropriately in a stressful or emergent situation.
Why work for us:
At Wisconsin Lock and Load we are “the best of the best” in providing for the transportation needs of our partners. We guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction and work together as a cohesive team in a “family” environment. We take great pride in our company and our professionalism. Our transport agents operate with empathy and compassion for our service users and are highly skilled and trained to ensure the safety of the communities in which we work. Wisconsin Lock and Load is a tight knit organization that values and embraces the unique contributions of each of our family members. We enjoy holiday parties, employee picnics, and opportunities to give back to our community together.
· Transport prisoners via passenger vehicles to various destinations, at time in excess of 14 hours, in various traffic and road conditions
· Escorts offenders into surroundings requiring contact
· Plans and executes all aspects of the trip/run including: inspection/exchanging information, search of the vehicle and security items, determination of amount and types of restraints, selection of necessary weapons, planning special security precautions, emergency and escape procedures, timing and routing of the trip, accommodation of needs of offenders, possession of all clearances and necessary travel documents
· Search and secure detainees with handcuffs, waist chains, leg shackles, etc.
· Effectively deal with detainees in one-on-one and large group situations
· Effectively interact with developmentally disabled, cognitively delayed, and emotionally disturbed people
· Prepare accurate and concise reports in a timely manner
· Have the ability to carry and be proficient with a firearm
· 2+ years of successful experience required
· Be able to work independently and make sound decisions quickly and precisely
· Knowledge of, compliance with, and enforcement of Company policies and procedures
· Ability to sit for long periods of time
· See details of objects that are more and less than a few feet away.
· Excellent communication skills, both talking and listening
· Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
· Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
· Be physically active for long periods
· Ability to lift, push, pull, jump, sprint, throw, grasp and carry heavy objects
Wisconsin Lock and Load offers competitive pay and a full fringe benefits package.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue