To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
- Pawan Tiwari
- Phone: (248) 243-7159
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
User Experience Researcher
ICONMA • York, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Location: York, PA
Duration: 6 months
The User Experience (UX) Researcher will be a champion of user-centered design research within client. In this role, you will lead research activities to provide direction and insight for new and on-going products. You will solve tough people problems in a highly collaborative environment. Your research acumen and leadership will educate project teams and stakeholders on user behaviors and attitudes, increase the usability of product design, and increase the overall awareness of the User Experience Research discipline across the organization.
- Lead or contribute to all aspects of a product's UX Research delivery.
- Lead or participate in user research throughout the product lifecycle.
- Guide and contribute to the UX strategic direction for client.
- Act as a user advocate when working with project teams and key product stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key product stakeholders to understand and support business goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Senior Management to align product experience strategy with customer needs.
- Contribute to the user-centered design culture within the BE line of business.
- Well versed in the planning, conducting, and analyzing of both qualitiative and quantitative user experience research methods (i.e., usability testing, card sorting, contextual inquiry, survey design, etc...)
- Demonstrate design-thinking skills, with an eye for innovation and a look to the future.
- Ability to communicate and apply UX strategy fundamentals to product design
- Ability to create, interpret and translate UX strategy deliverables (i.e. journey maps, personas, etc..)
- Proficient with wireframing and prototyping software, such as Axure.
- Excellent problem solving and design-thinking skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- A passion to understand people and how they work
- Ability to balance user needs with business requirements.
- Comfortable working in ambiguitiy
A bachelor's degree (BA or BS) is required (advanced degree a plus). 3+ years of experience in UX research or related field. Proficiency with computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
Occasional travel may be required to build and maintain relationships and to gain a clear understanding of user needs.