Apprentice Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· All apprentice technicians must be able to clearly demonstrate their physical and mental ability to perform services as well as detailed minor repairs.
· Must conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner.
· Must have the ability to explain the work needed to the service advisor and to work well under pressure.
· Must have all necessary hand tools needed to efficiently perform their duties.
· Drivers Licenses required
· Must be willing to learn from others as well as follow written and verbal procedures to service and repair vehicles
· Must be willing to clean and maintain their work area and shop equipment.
REQUIREMENTS: Experience is required. Good customer service skills along with a positive attitude are required to be successful in this position. Compensation will be hourly based and eventually be hourly plus commission. We are a truck service facility that has built our business around our people for over 10 years, and we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide. If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to meeting you and discussing the possibilities. Qualified candidates may email their resumes.