Enjoy the diversity of a small company. If you are proactive, take charge, energetic professional with a desire to expand your areas of expertise, this is an opportunity to consider. We are looking for a qualified Cup Operator to join our team.
Interpress Technologies, Inc. is a printer of food packaging materials with plants in Sacramento, Wisconsin and Texas. The Cup Operator is responsible for maintaining the operation of heat seal and glue seal machines for production of paper cups. The operator will ensure machines are kept clean and in good working conditions and are responsible for cleaning any spills in the production area. The Cup Operator monitors the operation of the machines, checking fluids, make minor adjustments and maintaining cleanliness so that the machines can continue running properly. The Cup Operator is also responsible for loading paper stock into the machine for the production of paper lids. The Lid Operator will communicate any quality problems with the Quality Department and packers. All employees must follow all Interpress Technologies safety procedures and policies including wearing personal protective equipment.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Performance of manual task in the set-up, maintenance and operation of die cutter equipment to accurately produce to customer specification.
- Understand general knowledge of die cutting process and equipment.
- Reading job tickets to determine set up specifications and instructions.
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly maintenance tasks.
- Assist Die Cutter Pressman with make readies.
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers (in all departments) as needed to maximize production efficiencies.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety.
The minimum qualifications for education and experience can be met in the following way:
- Possess High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass basic math and color test.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Be willing to work overtime as needed.
- 2-5 years in die cutting manufacturing environment preferred.
We offer our employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) retirement plan.
We seek individuals with a commitment to service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Our employees enjoy being challenged and also value opportunities to make a positive impact.
Interpress Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer offering employees:
- Innovative and creative programs designed to reward and retain a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce
- Fair and ethical human resource policies that embrace diversity and foster a fair and productive work environment