RN Utilization Manager/Case Manager
Opportunity for an RN Registered Nurse to make an impact on a rapidly growing organization serving one our community’s most vulnerable populations.
This position is for a highly motivated RN with solid clinical experience. Case Management or Utilization Management experience including knowledge of service delivery, health care systems, managed care, medical administration; long term, home, and acute hospital care will be helpful, however all candidates with solid clinical experience are encouraged to apply.
The RN Case Manager will use case management and utilization management methods to improve quality outcomes for patients and mitigate excessive healthcare expenditures.
- RN License, BSN preferred
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll need to be great at talking with team members, providers, admissions personnel, and outside service vendors.
- Solid clinical foundations.
- Desire to lead and make an impact. This position is a crucial “make or break” role in a growing mission-drive organization.
- Ability to organize your work and multi-task effectively.
- Basic knowledge of InterQual.
Benefits of this role:
- Daily schedule involves a combination of both teamwork and self-direction.
- Help lead a managed care plan and have the ability to drive the right interventions at the right time.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Be part of a quality mission-driven organization with a great culture.
Registered Nurse Certified